Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Networking is probably the most cost effective way to build your business.
- Networking is an absolute necessity to be successful in business.
- Networking – To interact with other people to exchange information and develop contacts, especially to further ones career.
- “The richest people in the world look for and build networks while everyone else looks for work.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- Networking is a critical component to building wealth and success.
- It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.
- To network, start a conversation without someone without worrying about a destination.
- Everyone you meet know something or someone that you don’t.
- Get outside your comfort zone, you can’t be afraid to connect.
- Networking is about being genuine and authentic and building relationships, not selling.
- To establish rapport, build commonality.
- Ask open ended questions, who, what, where, why? Those help get conversations going.
- Be prepared to articulate who you are, what you do, and what you could use help with. Write it out and practice if necessary.
- Consider networking a learning opportunity or a treasure hunt.
- Think of how you can add value to the people you meet.
- “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
– Albert Einstein
- There are very few degrees of separation in this world, you may be able to help someone by connecting them to someone you know.
- It’s not about meeting a ton of people, it’s about meeting the right people.
- Determine what your goals are for an event before you go.
- It’s not about getting a ton of business cards, it’s about developing long-term, win-win relationships.
- Follow up with the people you meet quickly after you meet them
- The most important component of networking is to always be looking for a win-win where both parties benefit.
- Most successful lucrative relationships were formed over a coffee or a drink.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.