Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The #1 Way To Be Happy Is To Help Others.
- Happiness has to come from achieving progress.
- Instead of achieving to be happy, happily achieve.
- Happiness comes from celebrating what you already have.
- The purpose of life is to be happy!
- "If you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy
- Happiness comes from gratitude and from giving happiness.
- If you truly want to be happy, help other people be happy.
- "Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it." - Bernard Meltzer
- In a conflict, the first person to apologize is the bravest, the first person to forgive is the strongest, and the first person to forget is the happiest.
- So many people pursue happiness, but the happiest people just create it.
- It’s really just a decision to be happy.
- Be happy not because everything is great, but because you can see the greatness in everything.
- Give yourself the gift of forgiving others.
- If you want to be fulfilled and happy just give beyond yourself.
- “The measure of the moral worth of a man is his happiness. The better the man, the more happiness. Happiness is the synonym of well-being”
– Bruce Lee
- Focus on what’s amazing in your life and not your problems.
- Live in the moment, instead of the future or the past.
- Say I love you as often as possible.
- Pray or meditate.
- Smile more, frown less.
- Feel more, think less.
- Accept more, judge less.
- Appreciate more, complain less.
- Love more, fear less.
- “True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.” – C.S. Lewis
- Give the gift of happiness and love and feel it yourself.
- Nurture your relationships.
- Celebrate and reward yourself.
- Live a life of meaning, happy people place positive meanings on their experiences.
- Your health plays a big role in your happiness, be sure to eat well, exercise, and get plenty of sleep, take care of your body, it will help you mitigate negative emotions.
- Life is not a dress rehearsal, don’t put things off – do them now.
- Spend time with family and friends.
- Get outside and appreciate how beautiful the world is.
- Learn to laugh and cry.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.