Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Don’t ever let success go to your head and don’t ever let failure go to your heart.
- Every successful person has failed, usually many times.
- Failure and success are not opposites, failure is a part of success because we learn from our failures.
- “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
– Thomas Edison
- "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
- Albert Einstein
- Failure doesn’t mean you’re done, it means you get to try again with a lot more experience.
- Don’t fear failure, be afraid of being at the same place instead of getting better or the incredible opportunities you will miss if you don’t attempt something.
- The only real failure is when you stop trying and give up.
- Mistakes, setbacks, and failures are all part of life, if they don’t happen to you – you will never learn or change.
- “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm” – Winston Churchill
- Giving up on a goal because of a setback is like slashing your other three tires because you got a flat.
- "Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny."
- C.S. Lewis
- “I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- Don’t let the failure be a part of your identity, don’t let failure become part of your story or part of your identity – it disempowers you.
- Separate yourself from it so you can look at it objectively with curiosity and consider what you could have done differently, then stop focusing on it, don’t dwell.
- The worst result of a failure is when you allow it to become a part of your identity, never let that happen.
- It’s very important to move through your setbacks.
- “In the face of gratitude, fear flees.” – Tony Robbins
- What you focus on becomes your reality, choose wisely.
- You can choose to focus on your setbacks or the things you want, choose wisely.
- Surround yourself with peers that empower and uplift you.
- Make sure you have a great support system.
- Everyone that’s truly great at anything was once an amateur.
- Failure is part of your path to success and typically inevitable any time you try something outside of your comfort zone.
- Remember, every failure or setback is also bringing you one step closer to achieving your goals.
- Failure is the greatest teacher, it may not feel good when it happens but there’s always a silver lining.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.