Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The greatest emotional need is to be appreciated.
- Always start communication with praise and appreciation.
- Everyone remembers those who lift them up.
- “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
– Maya Angelou
- “There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.” - Mother Teresa
- Appreciation can save a person’s life.
- Never underestimate the power of real appreciation.
- The person who feels appreciated will always do more for you.
- Always appreciate what you have so it doesn’t turn into what you had.
- "Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." – Voltaire
- Happiness doesn’t come from getting something, it comes from growth and appreciating what we already have.
- It truly is the little things!
- Sometimes the best way to appreciate something is to go without it for a little while.
- “Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.” – Tony Robbins
- Appreciation is feeling and seeing the beauty that surrounds you.
- We rise my lifting those around us.
- "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.