- If you want to become good at something, teach it.
- Throw away what doesn’t serve you, and grab the one or two things that you can immediately implement in your life.
- Knowledge + Action helps you succeed.
- All Successful people have the same success habits.
- A tiny shift in your habits can cause a massive change in your life.
- How to protect your confidence.
- Hacks involving your cell phone to help you have an incredible day.
- Why the start of your day sets the stage for the rest of your day.
- When you make a to-do list, one word that changes it completely.
- Clarity is power.
- What do you want out of life?
- Learn a hack on how to find clarity.
- How binary thinking is one of the fastest ways to success.
- Why it’s important to find out what you’re good at and what to do with that.
- What is our past?
- Why people will buy from you, will sell to you, will learn from you only if they feel understood.
- Enter the mind of your prospect and finished their conversations.
- Book recommendation: Millionaire Success Habits by Dean Graziosi
- Connect with me on Facebook at Rod Khleif.
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can learn more about Dean Graziosi at:
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link:
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, Dean Graziosi, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training