Here’s some of what you will learn:
- “Every human life contains potential. If that potential is not fulfilled, then that life is wasted.” – Confucius
- “If we all did the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
- What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
- Our diligent ongoing efforts unchain our potential, not our strength or our IQ – it’s our diligence.
- Our pasts don’t define us, every struggle is a stepping stone on our path to reaching our maximum potential.
- Our challenges and difficulties aren’t there to destroy us, they’re there to build us.
- Passion ignites when you tap into your potential.
- Your decision to start doesn’t have to be perfect – just make it and start!
- Leadership is helping other people unlock their potential to help them become what they are capable of.
- “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
- Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing you will be successful.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!