Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Everything begins with a high level of consciousness and a dream
- Eliminate limiting beliefs
- Dream big
- Write it down
- Visualize it as if you already have it
- Your desire to succeed must be greater than your fear of failure
- Success doesn’t come from one event, it comes as a result of many small steps
- The key is taking that first step
- A small step of action can become the biggest step of your life.
- Happiness comes from progress
- Stay positive, persistent, focused and help other people – success is inevitable.
1) Know what you want – without a vision the people perish
2) Be aware that success is a journey not a destination
3) You may have to sacrifice comfort and short term pleasure to achieve anything significant
4) Have a plan
5) Take focused action – continually
6) Remember to celebrate every small step toward your goal
7) If one approach doesn’t work, remember there are other approaches – take another!
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!