Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Courage is not the absence of fear, it’s the fortitude to push through in spite of that fear.
- Courage is looking at fear and saying, “Get out of my way because I’ve got things to do!”
- Courage is allowing yourself to be afraid and take action anyway.
- Don’t expect massive courage to just show up in your life, you build your courage by pushing yourself a little bit at a time.
- Take action on the smaller things that scare you to build your courage muscle.
- Surround yourself with people who take action in spite of their fears and you will find courage by association.
- Small acts of courage build that muscle, so that when you need to take action on something extraordinary, you won’t hesitate.
- If you have the courage to start, you have the courage to succeed.
- “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.