Here’s some of what you will learn:
- “Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
- "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu
- To push past fear, make a committed decision.
- Don’t say I should, say I must.
- You don’t have to have it all figured out in order to take the first step.
- After taking the first step, the next step is revealed, and so on.
- Courage doesn’t require you to know the entire path, it requires you to take action on the first step.
- Don’t expect to see a change in your life unless you make one.
- Join us at a Multifamily Bootcamp, visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!