Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Great success typically requires greater sacrifices.
- "The good and the great are only separated by the willingness to sacrifice." - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Sacrifice involves giving up something that might matter for something that matters significantly more.
- Change and growth can be painful, nothing is as painful as staying in the same place that doesn’t support you.
- If you want something that you have never had you must be prepared to be uncomfortable and do things you have never done.
- Three things to never sacrifice.
- To submit a deal to us visit: RodsDealDesk.com
- Join us at a Multifamily Bootcamp, visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!