Welcome to Your Driving Force Success Tip
Turning Small Choices Into Massive Success
- Book recommendation: The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Small slight changes taken out over time become huge shifts.
- The difference between failure and everything you want in life is the small habits that you take every day.
- Complacency is a natural tendency.
- Daily disciplines, simple productive actions repeated consistently over time are what produce success.
- It’s easy to do and it’s just as easy not to do.
- Consistently repeated daily action plus time equal unconquerable results and success.
- The small quiet choices we make ultimately decide our life’s direction.
- Every day you’re either moving towards what you want or away from it based on our decisions.
- You’re either on a success curve or a failure curve. Which one are you on?
- The price of neglect is far worse than the price of commitment.
- Success in every area of your life is about consistently making the right choices day in and day out.
- Success is a marathon not a sprint.
- It’s never too late to start.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.