Conquering Your Fear - Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn in this episode:
- The biggest hurdle you may encounter in life is conquering fear and building the habit of having courage.
- Feeling the emotion of fear instead of what it is we are fearful is what causes us the most stress.
- Once we build our self-confidence and courage anything is possible.
- What would you do, if you knew you could not fail?
- Every human has 2 primary fears.
- Developing the habit for courage is something you can learn like any other skill set.
- Everyone encounters problems and have fears. Recognizing that these fears will occur and not allowing them to debilitate us is what separates happy people from the unhappy.
- Educate yourself and your fear will diminish.
- Mastery of fear is not the absence of fear.
- Do you push forward regardless of your fear? Your fear will diminish.
- Focus on things you can control.
- Focus on the positive.
- Stay focused.
- Have a support network and mentors.
- Being in nature can help you manage fear.
- Exercise is my favorite way to deal with fear or stress.
- The future and the world belongs to people that are willing to take risks.
- Life’s extraordinary moments often lie outside your comfort zone.
- Taking action is how you build courage.
- Eat a whale, one bite at a time.
- Focus on and take the first step and the next one will be revealed.
- Happiness and satisfaction comes from progress.
- Taking massive action is the best way to overcome fear. Thinking is not.
- In the face of gratitude, fear flees.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.