Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Flipping property is a great way to make money to invest in income producing assets.
- When you should leave a comfortable job.
- Paul’s 3 Rules when investing in Real estate.
- Buy where you know, asset must cash flow, and add value.
- When you should invest in a gentrifying neighborhood.
- How to associate pleasure with investing.
- Why you should add “with ease” at the end of your goals.
- Why you should model other successful people.
- The one phrase that will allow you to sit down and have coffee with anyone.
- “What would it take to earn the right to sit down for coffee with you?”
- Associate yourself with people at a higher level.
- How to manage your close friends that are not at a higher level.
- Rather than judge, notice.
- If you want to be less angry, you need to first be light on yourself.
- Why you should use the word “Interesting” in any negative experience.
- You can learn something from everyone.
- Book Recommendation – Wealth Cant Wait By Paul Morris and David Osborn
- Connect with me on Facebook at Rod Khleif.
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can learn more about Paul Morris
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link:
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, Paul Morris, Keller Williams, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training