Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Everybody has something to offer that they’re much better at than other people.
- Everybody has a core genius.
- “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein
- Every child is born with a specific genius.
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – Pablo Picasso
- Successful people focus on and maximize their strengths.
- Successful people add to their teams by bringing in people to supplement them in the areas they are not strong.
- The 3 traits or abilities that are in successful people:
- Manager – Leader
- Artist – Innovator – Inventor
- Pareto Principle – 80 / 20 rule.
- 80% of the outcome in your work typically comes from 20% of what you do. To maximize that dynamic, be working in your core genius.
- What are you doing right now that you could delegate or outsource to be happier and increase your productivity?
- What’s your time worth?
- Book recommendation: “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Timothy Ferriss
- Book recommendation: Rich Kid Smart Kid by Robert Kiyosaki
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.