Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Everybody experience problems and setbacks in their lives.
- "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." — Mahatma Gandhi
- When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford
- Realizing adversity is inevitable is the first step to becoming stronger.
- Pain will happen, but suffering is optional.
- Prepare yourself mentally and physically for struggle.
- Stress is a fancy word for fear.
- "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson
- A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.” – Helen Keller
- Some people let adversity stop them, but successful people know its part of their path to success.
- “Adversity introduces a man to himself.” – Albert Einstein
- Expecting adversity makes your life easier.
- Don’t let your struggle become your story.
- "If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
- A diamond is just a piece of charcoal that handles stress really well.
- Life’s biggest opportunities are usually found when you’re facing your biggest difficulties.
- If you’re not encountering adversity or obstacles in your life, you’re really not trying.
- Thoughts are things, focus on the positive, be grateful and take total responsibility.
- What you focus your energy to will flourish.
- Take total responsibility for your life and avoid excuses.
- Surround yourself with positive energy and positive people.
- Remember to practice gratitude.
- Consider a morning ritual, even if its light meditation, it will make a positive difference in your life.
- Look at setbacks and adversity from a place of curiosity.
- Focus on your goals and keep your momentum.
- “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
- The difficulties you encounter in your life are meant to make you better, not bitter.
- ''The wound is the place where the light enters you.'' - Rumi
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.