Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Most people hear, but most people do not listen.
- "When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen." - Ernest Hemingway
- We have but two ears and one mouth so that we may listen twice as much as we speak. – Thomas Edison
- Our biggest communication problem is we don’t listen to understand, we listen to reply.
- Most people don’t listen, they just wait for their turn to speak.
- As questions and let the other person talk and then actively listen.
- Learn to actively listen.
- It can take courage to sit down and listen.
- We don’t learn from talking, we learn from listening.
- “When you Talk you are only Repeating what you know; but when Listen, you may Learn something new.” - Dalai Lama
- “If you're not listening, you're not learning.” - Lyndon B. Johnson
- "I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening." - Larry King
- "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." ― Jimi Hendrix
- Listen carefully.
- The quieter you become, the more you may hear.
- Sometimes opportunity knocks very softly.
- Speak in such a way that other people love to listen to you and listen so completely that others love to speak to you.
- Book recommendation: “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.