Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.” Lao Tzu.
- Self-mastery is having a discipline around learning, self-actualization, and personal growth.
- Self-mastery is about growth, not perfection.
- Your destiny is shaped in making decisions.
- Self-mastery includes mastery over your thoughts.
- Self-mastery leads to - Flow.
- “One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself.”
- Leonardo da Vinci
- “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle
- A master is typically more of a student than a teacher.
- Commit to continual practice, remember repetition is the mother of skill.
- Expect challenges and setbacks, they’re inevitable. Don’t be derailed by them.
- Make sure your peer group is positive.
- Immediately replace negative thoughts with positive.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.