Welcome to Your Driving Force Success Tip
Developing Habits For Success
- Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practiced every day.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act, but a habit.
- It’s in your moments of decision that your destiny is made.
- Tony Robbins
- Telling others about your resolution will help drive you.
- Visualize your new habit to help it become subconscious is your mind and become automatic.
- Create affirmations and use them repeatedly to dramatically increase the speed at which you develop new habits.
- Commit and persist until your new behavior is automatic.
- Use positive consequences to reward yourself for practicing your new behavior! You will begin to subconsciously associate the pleasure of the reward with the behavior!
- Small shifts in your behavior when you take them out several years become huge shifts.
- Book recommendation: The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
I hope you will join me for Your Next Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.