Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The prideful leader cares about who is right and the humble leader cares about what is right.
- There is a thin line between confidence and arrogance called humility.
- Confidence smiles, arrogance smirks.
- Being kind is more important than being right.
- Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it is thinking about yourself less.
- “I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.” – Socrates
- “I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” – Mother Teresa
- Join us at a Multifamily Bootcamp, visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!