Welcome to Your Driving Force Success Tip
The Power and Value of Mentors
- When questioned about their careers, most successful people credit a mentor or mentors.
- Mentorship is a learning and development partnership between someone with vast experience and someone who wants to learn.
- Finding the right mentors can be a fulfilling process that results in lifelong relationships with people who have your best interest at heart.
- If necessary, use LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to connect.
- Find like-minded people to connect with.
- To cut learning curves and lessen mistakes - seek mentors.
- Successful people often have a network of mentors each in different aspects of their lives.
- Mentorship can consist of the right comment at the right time and can change your life.
- Consider joining or forming a mastermind group.
- Finding the right mentor requires self-awareness and an examination of your strength and weaknesses so you can choose a mentor that will meet your needs.
- Spend the time necessary to find a diverse group of mentors who reflect who you are and where you want to go.
- To find a mentor visit: Score.org
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.