The Power of Questions
- 4 ways to ask better, more empowering questions.
- Questions control what you focus on. What you focus on is what you feel.
What you feel is your life. The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of the questions you’re asking yourself. -Tony Robbins
- "You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions." - Naguib Mahfou
- Use questions to solve problems.
- Use questions to shift perspective or meaning.
- What else could this mean?
- Statements trigger our brain’s analytic skills.
- Questions trigger our brain’s imagination and creative thinking skills.
- Questions can help you examine your life and get in touch with your inner self.
- Questioning is the ultimate tool to stimulate thinking.
- Repetition is the mother of skill. – Tony Robbins
- Change your questions and you will change your life.
- Book recommendation: How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.