Protecting Your Dream - Your Driving Force Success Tip
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Avoid negativity and naysayers.
- Not everyone will like you, they won’t all have your back.
- Trying to understand and change toxic people is a waste of your time.
- “Whatever you do, you need Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong.” – Emerson
- Don’t allow people to impose doubt and fear upon you.
- If you know some who is non-supportive, don’t bother sharing your dreams, instead ask about them.
- Stand guard at the door to your mind.
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
- First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
- "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Bagehot
- Don’t stop focusing on your goals.
- “History, though, shows us that the people who end up changing the world—the great political, scientific, social, technological, artistic, even sports revolutionaries, are always nuts, until they’re right, and then they’re geniuses. - John Eliot
- You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with, choose wisely.
- Surround yourself with people who support and encourage you.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.