Taking Responsibility For Your Life and Your Actions
- It’s easy when things go wrong to look for others to blame.
- When you blame others, you give up your power to change.
- Freedom comes from taking total responsibility.
- When we own our life and take responsibility for everything in it, we’re giving ourselves a gift.
- “Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment, and learn again to exercise his will - his personal responsibility in the realm of faith and morals.” - Albert Schweitzer
- You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
– Abraham Lincoln,
- Taking responsibility give you control of your life.
- It’s in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. – Tony Robbins.
- Watch your world open up when you completely own your own life.
- Text ROD to 41411 for a FREE copy of my upcoming book.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.