How To Develop Persistence
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Persist: to go on resolutely or stubbornly in spite of opposition, importunity, or warning
- “If I had to select one quality, whatever the field, I would pick the trait of persistence.” - Richard DeVos
- Persistence is a critical component of success.
- Write your goals and make a plan to achieve them.
- Celebrate your wins. Reward yourself whenever you accomplish something towards your goals.
- A plane is off course 99% of the time, but it knows its destination.
- When you get knocked down, get up, and change your approach.
- Successful people celebrate their wins, learn from their setbacks, and change their approach as needed.
- Stand guard at the door to your mind and protect your dreams.
- Keep negativity out of your life and naysayers away from your dreams.
- You will have setbacks and problems. Expect them. Learn from them and keep going.
- Be sure to take care of your body and your mind.
- Eat right and exercise.
- Take action on your goals everyday, even small actions, to keep forward momentum.
- Repeated action develops habits that will lead you down the road to massive success.
- Track your progress.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 for a FREE copy of my upcoming book.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.