Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Anyone that has succeeded in anything has likely had numerous setbacks and failures.
- People who believe in themselves get back up when they get knocked down.
- “When you doubt your power, you give power to your doubt.” - Honore de Balzac
- You are more powerful than you possibly imagine.
- Remember to celebrate your wins – even the small things.
- Everything you give your full attention to grows and improves.
- Focus on positive statements, it’s critical to your success.
- Make sure your self-talk is positive.
- Taking action is a powerful way to help you believe in yourself.
- "If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh
- Make sure your environment empowers you.
- Anything you put the words “I Am” in front of becomes an identity statement.
- Our need to remain consistent with how we identify ourselves is one of our most powerful needs.
- When you get knocked down, focusing on your goals will help you push through.
- Be grateful. There’s no more powerful emotion on the planet than gratitude.
- The only way for others to believe in you is for you to believe in yourself first.
- Stay away from toxic people, they squash dreams.
- Push yourself, get past your comfort zone. Embrace some uncertainty and live an extraordinary life!
- Text Rod to 41411 for a FREE copy of my book.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.