Here’s some of what you will learn:
- “'Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Ghandi
- No matter how much we know, there’s always more to learn.
- Be curious. Curiosity can spark lifelong learning.
- Be a veracious reader.
- The most successful people in the world read every day.
- If you’re not learning, you’re dying.
- “There are few things more pathetic than those who have lost their curiosity and sense of adventure, and who no longer care to learn.”
– Gordon Hinckley
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” - Henry Ford
- Always be learning.
- Learners are earners.
- Your brain is a muscle. Exercise by learning.
- "The education of a man is never completed until he dies."
- Robert E. Lee
- Learning enhances your competence, which by default increases your confidence, thereby increasing your ability to take action and influence others.
- Learn a new language, learn an instrument, do something outside your comfort zone – keeps you sharp.
- Continue studying and learning about yourself.
- "An unexamined life is not worth living." – Socrates
- Always be curious, learning, and growing.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.