Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Setbacks are not failures if you learn from them.
1. Set Written Goals
- What are the four most important things you have to accomplish this year?
- Write those down.
- Make sure they’re measurable, specific and attainable.
2. Write The “WHY”
- Write a paragraph why each of these goals is an absolute must to achieve this year.
- Use emotional and compelling language
- Include both positive and negative emotions and reasons why.
- The “Why” is what will drive you.
- Most people will do more to avoid pain than to seek pleasure.
3. Use Visualization
- Go on Google and find pictures that represent your goals and download them.
- Have these pictures printed and display them where you will see them every day.
4. Create a Daily Ritual
- First thing in the morning or last thing at night write your goals down every day.
- Perform this daily ritual every day.
- Start with being grateful about what you already have.
- Visualize each of your goals as if you have already achieved them. Be grateful as if you already had them.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.