Here’s some of what you will learn:
- The first and most important thing to learn to improve your sales skills.
- How to use The Chamber of Commerce as a resource.
- Selling is not what most people think it is.
- The 2 extremes in personalities and temperaments.
- The traits of the best sales people.
- The greatest investment a person can make.
- The importance of Practice.
- Practice, practice, practice, (lessons learned from watching Tiger Woods practice golf.)
- Repetition is the mother of skill.
- The importance of using scripts and elevator pitches.
- How to overcome your fear of sales.
- Using rituals to improve your confidence.
- What is a shower card?
- The importance of gratitude - count your blessings every day.
- People will say yes to your enthusiasm and excitement before they do your technical skills.
- Consider doing 2 things at once.
- The steps to truly master the art of selling.
- How to get started in selling for absolutely nothing.
- The basics of negotiation.
- What is the difference between an objection and a negotiation point?
- “5 Words to Live by, Do What You Fear Most. It’s what most Top Producers Do!”- Tom Hopkins
- We all have 86,400 seconds in a day. Do the most productive thing possible at every given moment.
- Focus and set priorities – don’t waste time.
- “Work harder on yourself than you do on your job to become a person people like and trust and want to listen to.” – Tom Hopkins
- Love people and use money. Never love money and use people and you will make all the money you could ever spend.” – Tom Hopkins
- “You’re in the people business, work on the skill of getting along with people.”
– Tom Hopkins
- The things that have made the biggest difference in Tom’s life.
- Book recommendation: How to Master the Art of Selling, by Tom Hopkins
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can learn more about Tom Hopkins and browse a free resource sales library at:
To learn more about the Tom Hopkins Advanced Sales Academy in Honolulu Hawaii March 10 & 11, 2017 please visit:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://rodkhleif.com/contact/
Review and Subscribe
Posted in Podcast Tagged acquisitions, Tom Hopkins, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training