In this Episode You Will Learn :
- How morning rituals are an important exercise for your success.
- How invoicing your tenants can be effective in collecting rent.
- Why people are choosing ACH (Automated Clearing House) to pay their rent.
- Creative strategies to collect rent from tenants.
- What is Pay Near Me?
- How to mitigate problem tenants from the beginning.
- Why sitting down with the tenant during the lease signing and explaining to them what they can expect from you and what you expect from them is important.
- If you can’t sit down with the tenant, record a video with everything you would say to them if you were with them in person.
- By communicating with the tenant in the beginning, this causes less problem tenants.
- How reduce turnover on a unit by putting incentives in the lease.
- Why it’s important to talk to the police department, assessor’s office, building department, planning, and anyone else in the county.
- Be careful of REIA groups that bring in gurus that try to sell you stuff.
- Try to find out who spoke at the previous REIA meetings to find out what kind of group that is.
- If there is not a group in your area, then there are benefits to make one.
- Creative strategies to market.
- A social media presence can help find tenants for your property.
- Why people like to see your property in construction on social media.
- Why it’s important to collect as many positive reviews as possible.
- What you should do when you see a negative review.
- Book Recommendation : My Landlord Helper: Keys to Managing Your Real Estate Investments, Achieving Explosive Growth and Saving Money - By Linda Liberatore
- Book Recommendation : Daily Inspirations to Achieve Your Real Estate Investment Goals: Begin Each Morning Focused on Your Real Estate Investment and Management Goals - By Linda Liberatore
- Connect with me on Facebook at Rod Khleif.
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime CashFlow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can contact Linda Liberatore at:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link:
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, Linda Liberatore, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training