In this Episode You Will Learn :
- Single Family vs. Multifamily
- Typically Turnkey rental properties Someone has already made the profit
- When you have only one or two houses that are thousands of miles away from you live, you have no leverage on your management company.
- Instead of investing in Turnkey properties, invest in multifamily properties for better value.
- How to flip houses to invest into cash flowing investments.
- Single family houses are more liquid than multifamily but are purchased based on emotion while multifamily is all based on numbers.
- When you own properties that are spread out far from each other, they are harder to manage.
- In multifamily, a typical building will have all the same utilities and building materials so its easier to stock up on parts.
- In single family, if someone trashes a house, cashflow could be lost for up to 2 years.
- Average turnover in single family is a minimum of a couple thousand dollars.
- When the market crashes, multifamily will contract, but they will still cashflow.
- When thinking of long term hold, go with multi family.
- Single family homes around the median home price will do better than lower end homes when the market is rough.
- Why D class properties are not worth the hassle.
- Why D class properties are only worth investing in when an area is gentrifying.
- When you are a licensed broker or agent, you have a higher level of responsibility.
- Why a broker should be part of your team.
- How to find deals with a retired broker.
- How visualization can get you anything you dream of.
- Connect with me on Facebook at Rod Khleif.
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime CashFlow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can contact Mark Ferguson at:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link:
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, Mark Ferguson, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training