Here's Some of What You Will Learn:
- Nathan received 100% financing and 100% renovation and closed in 24 days from a community bank on his first deal!
- Nathan first deal was 2 apartment buildings (30 units) in Winston Salem and flipped them for a $250,000 profit in 8 months.
- Why you should offer what the property is worth to you and not what the owner is asking for.
- How to find deals in this market.
- Why your relationship with Brokers are important.
- Why you should be as specific as possible when talking with a broker. Defining your niche.
- How your wife’s intuition can help you in this business.
- Why you should call the zoning department as part of your due diligence.
- Calling the planning department can help determine if anything is planned that will positively or negatively affect the property.
- You should never rely on anyone (Seller/Broker/etc) when doing your due diligence; you need to find this information yourself.
- Whenever you are dealing with a bureaucracy (planning, zoning, building department, assessor's office, treasury), always ask for confirmation in writing.
- The moment you have a property under contract and you are doing due diligence, you need to try to find reasons why you do not want to do the deal.
- Why you should ask for copies of bank statements on a property.
- Go to the building department and ask for recurring violations to find out if there will be any hidden repairs that the property may need.
- How asking current contractors working on the property can give you information.
- Also asking contractors that have not worked on the property can help with due diligence.
- Why you should never pay a contractor an advance.
- When walking a property and the owner is not allowing you to see a unit, just assume that you need to completely renovate that whole unit.
- Why you should test everything in a unit as much as possible.
- Why you should not skip out on getting a phase 1 environmental.
- Connect with me on Facebook at Rod Khleif.
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can learn more about Nathan Tabor at:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
Interested in Learning More About Multifamily Investing?
We've designed the best multifamily training and coaching program available anywhere. Our program includes: An online course, weekly coaching, accountability, motivation, an online member's community, tickets to a live event, and a TON of other valuable resources designed to help you CRUSH it! I'm taking a limited number of students - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link:
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, Nathan Tabor, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training