Success Leaves Clues
- To massively shorten your learning curve, minimize your mistakes, and maximize your efforts - look for and learn from success clues!
- If you want to achieve success, model people who have already achieved that success. – Tony Robbins
- If you know how someone has achieved success, you can replicate that success, because success leaves clues.
- Look at the clues of success and build on them.
- There is no need to reinvent the wheel, when possible use the existing recipe for success.
- It’s easy to research success and successful people.
- Most successful people love to give back and share what they know.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 for a FREE copy of my upcoming book.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.