Here’s some of what you will learn:
- “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” - Leonardo da Vinci
- “The path to success is to take massive determined actions.” – Tony Robbins
- The gap between our dreams and our reality is action.
- Reasons that people don’t take action are excuses which are primarily based in fear.
- Fear diminishes once you take action.
- How do you eat a whale? One bite at a time.
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- When you take the first step, the next one will be revealed.
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
– Zig Ziglar
- One tiny step will bring you closer to your goals than miles of intention.
- Live in the present moment.
- Hold yourself accountable.
- Focus on the 20% that will get you 80% of results.
- Getting started is the hardest part.
- Action creates courage.
- Action creates motivation.
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do right now!
- Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you." - Thomas Jefferson
- Stop talking and start doing. You will be glad you did.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!