Here’s some of what you will learn:
- "With self-discipline most anything is possible." - Theodore Roosevelt
- The bridge between your dreams and goals and ultimate success is discipline.
- Discipline is a choice between what you want right now and what you want the most.
- Motivation will get you started, discipline will bring you home.
- Discipline, not desires shape your destiny.
- A successful and happy life rest on the bedrock of discipline.
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
- Discipline is doing whatever needs to be done – even if you don’t feel like doing it.
- People aren’t born with discipline, they build it through commitment.
- Take care of yourself. Eat healthy. Stay hydrated. Meditate.
- The only thing stopping an average person from being extraordinary is discipline.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!