Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Caring for yourself isn’t an act of self-indulgence, it’s an act of survival.
- We all make mistakes, no one is perfect.
- Be very careful of how you speak to yourself, because you are listening.
- You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." – Buddha
- If you are unhappy, view yourself with a lens of compassion.
- Self-compassion is simply giving yourself the same love you would give others.
- “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
– Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- Remember, the love of your life should be looking back at you in your mirror.
- Join us at a Multifamily Bootcamp, visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!