Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Due diligence of the acquisition process
- Important things you have to do prior when going to contract.
- Why brokers will help you find the best assets.
- How to get brokers to bring you deals.
- Update your broker every 3-4 weeks
- Show your broker that you have proof of funds.
- Let your broker know if you are interested in the deal they bring you within 72 hours.
- Have an understanding of how your broker will be paid.
- The more you close on deals, the more deals your broker will bring you.
- Never go around a broker directly to the client.
- Don’t re-trade a deal with a seller.
- Don’t give a broker impossible purchase criteria.
- Everything you should ask for when doing your due diligence.
- Anytime you deal with a government official, always reduce the conversation to writing.
- What kind of buying team you should have.
- When you should look for a property manager that already has a lot of properties.
- Connect with me on Facebook at Rod Khleif.
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can learn more about Beau Beery at:
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link:
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, Salvatore Buscemi, Direct Source Wealth, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily trainin