Here's Some of What You Will Learn:
- Opportunities in building to rent or building to flip
- How to structure a real estate development deal.
- How structuring a deal with the seller of the land can benefit construction financing.
- How to minimize out of pocket equity when dealing with real estate development.
- If you do not have any experience on contracting, partner up with a general contractor when getting into real estate development.
- How to find good general contractors.
- Going from a commercial zoning to a residential zoning is typically easier that the alternative.
- Development is a longer process, typically 6-12 month depending on rezoning and planning.
- It is best to find land that is free and clear.
- If it’s just a purchased land, cash on cash return will be minimal for the first few years.
- 2-3% per month is typically the standard on leasing up per month after development of a property.
- You should always try to use a local architect because it will benefit you even though you have to pay more.
- Local architects know everybody in the city and they know the nuances of that specific city you want to build in.
- If you have a blueprint from somewhere else, and there are no restrictions on use of that blueprint, then a local architect can look over those blueprints and make the needed changes.
- How to find land to develop on.
- When doing your first build, do something simple first.
- Connect with me on Facebook at Rod Khleif.
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can learn more about Jordan Madewell at:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link:
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, Jordan Madewell, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training