Albert Berriz shares his inspiring success story of hard work and perseverance. Arriving to America as an immigrant and refugee as a child, Albert shares how he became responsible for acquiring and managing assets in excess of $7.0 billion during his career.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- How McKinley became one of the largest multifamily real estate owner operators in the US.
- What’s the most important key is to generate long term wealth, cash flow, and generational value?
- What’s the #1 thing to look for in a multi-family market before investing?
- Why secondary markets offer an advantage to multi-family investors.
- What’s the most important thing you should do in multi-family investments?
- What McKinley did in response to the 2008 market downturn?
- How to finance your first deal.
- What to look for in your real estate investment team members.
- How to FAR outperform your competition.
- The importance of “grabbing” a mentor.
- The most challenging part of running a company.
- Albert’s Best Advice in 6 Words.
Albert Berriz: To learn more about Albert Berriz and McKinley, please visit: www.mckinley.com or follow Albert Berriz on Twitter, by clicking here.
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://meetme.so/RodKhleif