Here’s some of what you will learn:
- “It’s only by saying “NO” that you can concentrate on the things that are really important.” – Steve Jobs
- Many people are programmed to say yes and have a problem saying no.
- The more afraid we become of saying no, the harder it gets.
- You don’t need a reason to say no.
- “Choose discomfort over resentment”. Dr. Brené Brown
- No is a complete sentence and doesn’t require justification or explanation.
- “You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often the “good.” – Stephen R. Covey
- You may need to say no to a lot good things in order to be able to say yes to great things.
- Say no to distractions.
- Say no to toxic relationships.
- Say no to foods that sap your energy.
- Don’t confuse saying no with negativity.
- Whenever possible, say no quickly to respect the other person’s time.
- Saying no more often can help you regain control of your life.
- “The art of leadership is saying no, not saying yes. It is very easy to say yes.” - Tony Blair
- Boundaries are healthy.
- Set your boundaries so that you’re working and doing what you enjoy and don’t be afraid to say no.
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.