- Anna Simpson was a real estate agent in Texas with a masters degree in psychology.
- How to get started with passive investing in multifamily property.
- How to find deals through relationships.
- Before you begin, make sure you have a team.
- How to utilize and engage the team and property management to make sure expenses and market rents are consistent.
- How to use Freddie Mac if where you can use a property management company for the experience requirement.
- The importance of bringing people on board with a good resume and experience.
- How to provide value for others as you gain more experience closing deals.
- The benefits and drawbacks of Syndication vs Partnerships.
- Creative ways to close a deal with a team with a unique structure.
- Tips for closing your fist deal through planning.
- Learn about SWOT analysis, and identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- The importance of having a mentor and following a path to success.
- How to get over difficulty and discomfort and continue to grow.
- How to begin taking action if you are thinking about entering the business.
- Important reading for changing mindset and using podcasts for learning on the go.
- The 2 parts needed to become successful in the business and not being a dabbler.
- How mindset, attitude, and passion can help you reach success.
- Proper goal and timeline setting for growth.
You can learn more about Anna Simpson at:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link:
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, Anna Simpson, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training