Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Deliberate practice focuses on continual improvement
- Practice is a prerequisite to success in any area of your life
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
- The difference between ordinary people and extraordinary people is how hard they practice
- Talent or IQ isn’t enough, you need skill and skill comes from practice
- There may not be glory in practice, but without practice there is no glory
- People are rewarded publically for what they’ve practiced extensively privately
- The quality of practice is as important as the quantity of practice
- "Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect." - Vince Lombardi
- The more you practice, the luckier you become
- The key to success is to fully commit to learning the area that you are pursuing
- It’s not about the skill set you’re born with, it’s about how bad you want it and then setting up the habits to master it
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties?
If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.