Lose all Limitations with the Power of a Positive Self-Image
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Developing a strong, positive self-image is the best thing you can do to prepare for success.
- Your self-image sets your boundaries for what you can accomplish. It’s never who you are that holds you back; it’s what you think you’re not that holds you back.
- If you constantly see yourself as insignificant, you will never rise above the limitations you set on yourself.
- If you allow your self-image to be dictated by others, you will always be their prisoner.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your approval; don’t give the world permission to make you think less of yourself.
- Learn to love your imperfections. Find balance with taking time in the gym to love your physical self and learning to love your psychological self. Body or physical love always follows self-love.
- The more content you are with yourself, the less you’ll feel the need to compare yourself to others. Comparison is an act of self-violence because it robs you of your own unique beauty.
- Your actions reflect the person who you believe yourself to be.
- Learn to view yourself as confident and competent to attack every day fearlessly.
- It’s not the words that come out of your mouth that determine the course of your life, but the words you whisper to yourself. Be careful how you speak to yourself, because you will believe the words you have to say.
- To change your self-image – own who you are and talk to yourself as if you are someone you love.
- With the sense of power, confidence, and courage that comes from a positive self-image, there is no limit to what you can accomplish.
- For more information on my Multifamily Bootcamp Text Multifamily to 41411 or visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!