Here’s some of what you will learn:
- If you want something new you have to stop doing something old.
- There’s always a way to do something better, you just have to find it.
- “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.” – Albert Einstein
- Innovation is change which creates new value.
- To better predict the future, create it!
- Consider applying new solutions to meet your problems.
- Innovation is required to be a lasting success.
- Any enterprise that doesn’t innovate will age and decline.
- Creativity is thinking up new ideas, innovation is making those ideas happen.
- Be prepared, no innovation occurs without failure.
- Any business (or person) that doesn’t innovate cannot expect to be around forever.
- Join us at a Multifamily Bootcamp, visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!