Here’s some of what you will learn:
- There are only two choices, to make progress or make excuses.
- Slow and steady progress is better than daily excuses.
- Making small daily progress and small daily improvements is the key to incredible long term success and results.
- Lasting happiness only comes from progress.
- Don’t fear failure, when you avoid failure, you also avoid progress.
- Comfort is the enemy of progress.
- “Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.” - James Bryant Conant
- Progress takes place on the other side of comfort.
- Stay motivated by surrounding yourself with positive energy and positive people.
- To Partner on a deal with us Text PARTNER to 41411
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Text CRUSH to 41411
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!